Moorpark Review - Submissions
- Online Submission Sytem - open call for the 2018 edition "
- Submissions also accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting to the print version of the Moorpark Review is restricted to Students, Alumni, Facutly and Staff of Moorpark College
- Submitting to the Moorpark Review Online is open to everyone
- Submit early to ensure being considered for the upcoming edition to be published in May
The Moorpark Review values the creative spirit of all Moorpark College students, staff, and alumni, and welcomes your submissions of writing, visual art, and music.
- Jerry Mansfield at email@example.com
- Tracy Tennenhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editorial Staff at email@example.com
- Techinical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions to Moorpark Review are carefully reviewed and scored with a definitive rubric built upon the student staff's vision for the magazine. Materials are selected for publication with strict anonymity. Only faculty advisors know the artist's names prior to and during selection.