already have the plug-in. If you can't see anything, go to the Macromedia
Flash Player Download Center and
follow their downloading directions. Or, you can click on "Non-Flash
Version", whenever you get to a Flash page.
3. Active Content
If you are using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6, you may see the following message:
"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer."
Follow the steps below to enable blocked content in your Internet Explorer browser:
- From the File menu on Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu, then Options.
- From the Internet Options dialog box, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Security Options.
- Enable the checkbox "allow active content to run in files on My Computer."
- Close the dialog box and close Internet Explorer.
The Blocked Content is a security feature of Windows XP Service Pack 2 . If you do not want to enable it, just right-click every time you get a yellow bar below the address bar in IE and select "allow blocked content."
You will also need to download Java for your computer from the Java website.